Finger Diaries Finger Diaries

Firstly, This is rated wrong. I don't think this appropriate to have rated E. Nipples and anus cracks are hardly appropriate for just any and everyone. Secondly, the quality of the animation shows you have potential but the story/plot of this shows me that you are wasting it. You could have done so many different, and more audience friendly things with the idea of "Through* the eyes of Fingers".

A lesson on TF2 hats A lesson on TF2 hats

I'm new to animating too so *high five*. Animation takes time though. If you want quality work, you should put in some quality time with your art. I think you put this up prematurely; I think you should have taken an extra 3 days to clean this up and really make your first animation on this site worth while. I'm happy that you like it. When it comes to art, you have to love what you make even if no one else will. I do hope your next animation though, you put more work into.

catscr123 responds:

Thanks, i will try :P

My Art Teacher My Art Teacher

The animation was cute. The story was a little lacking in context; i couldn't get the jist of what exactly was going on, setting wise. The banner makes me think birthday but I can't tell who's and then there's a Santa... I did get a good giggle out of this though so high five. Hope this was helpful. Keep #arting.

The Triad Trial The Triad Trial

I LOVE the visual design and the idea but the controls and main goal needs work. If you improved those, this could be a 5 star game i sincerely believe.

Crappy Bird Crappy Bird

There's a huge difference between referencing and copying. This game is a bad copy of the already successful game Flappy Bird. Kudos for making this but for it to be your own, you have to put your own feel and flavor to it, not just crapify (yes I just made up a word) the graphics and give a slight name variation. I don't think it fair for me or anyone really to give high ratings to you since this technically isn't yours. You didn't add any variation to the plot or theme of the game as far as I'm concerned.

Dancer Dancer

This game needs work. My main problem is that the character needs to be fixed. The movements aren't natural; the body needs to be kept proportional during the different movements.

Gia Gia

I would love to see this colored. I love just about everything about this. My only critique is that either her right leg looks a little thinner than it should or her left leg is bigger than it should be. For my own curiosity and artistic growth, what did you draw this with? If photoshop what brush are you using (size, flow, and shape)?

Dessinmaitre responds:

Thanks! I don't think it comes across clear in the line art, but her left leg is larger because it is upturned to show the inner thigh. The thighs are rectangular shaped if you will, being that the sides are thicker than the width that you see in a head on body shot. The other leg is being viewed head on so it is smaller. I am not using Photoshop hehe I am using a program called Manga Studio. I am using the default G-Pen provided in its program varying between 3-15 pix line weights. I usually use Photoshop for the last few final touches after coloring.

Power Corrupts Power Corrupts

I would have given this 4 stars because there are a lot of epic pros to this image BUT something about Flareon's everything is very wrong in my opinion. For a piece like this, it's cool that you have a strong background and good colors but your center piece has to be on point. Zapdos is big ballin'; You are on point with your depiction of him. Flareon on the other hand needs work. The eyes and forehead flame need to be bigger, the mouth needs to be smaller, and the head shape needs to be a little more rounded. This is really cool overall though. Keep #arting hun.

Metal-kiwi responds:

Thanks very much! I completely agree with you, it started as a sketch before bedtime, and by the time I thought it could be more than a personal sketch it was too far to restart as a more formal, controlled piece. I really appreciate this kinda feedback, it's what NG does better than any other website. Thank you!

Rosey Rosey

This is an amazing picture but art is something that can always be improved. That being said, the index finger looks a little thinner than it should, the collar of what I'm assuming is a coat could be done a little better on the right (her left) side, and the little bit of visible background could be done better. I love the eyebrows and hair. The shadow area above the eyes needs to be worked on, the left side in particular. You're a really epic artist. Keep improving.