All 3 art Reviews

Gia Gia

I would love to see this colored. I love just about everything about this. My only critique is that either her right leg looks a little thinner than it should or her left leg is bigger than it should be. For my own curiosity and artistic growth, what did you draw this with? If photoshop what brush are you using (size, flow, and shape)?

Dessinmaitre responds:

Thanks! I don't think it comes across clear in the line art, but her left leg is larger because it is upturned to show the inner thigh. The thighs are rectangular shaped if you will, being that the sides are thicker than the width that you see in a head on body shot. The other leg is being viewed head on so it is smaller. I am not using Photoshop hehe I am using a program called Manga Studio. I am using the default G-Pen provided in its program varying between 3-15 pix line weights. I usually use Photoshop for the last few final touches after coloring.

Power Corrupts Power Corrupts

I would have given this 4 stars because there are a lot of epic pros to this image BUT something about Flareon's everything is very wrong in my opinion. For a piece like this, it's cool that you have a strong background and good colors but your center piece has to be on point. Zapdos is big ballin'; You are on point with your depiction of him. Flareon on the other hand needs work. The eyes and forehead flame need to be bigger, the mouth needs to be smaller, and the head shape needs to be a little more rounded. This is really cool overall though. Keep #arting hun.

Metal-kiwi responds:

Thanks very much! I completely agree with you, it started as a sketch before bedtime, and by the time I thought it could be more than a personal sketch it was too far to restart as a more formal, controlled piece. I really appreciate this kinda feedback, it's what NG does better than any other website. Thank you!

Rosey Rosey

This is an amazing picture but art is something that can always be improved. That being said, the index finger looks a little thinner than it should, the collar of what I'm assuming is a coat could be done a little better on the right (her left) side, and the little bit of visible background could be done better. I love the eyebrows and hair. The shadow area above the eyes needs to be worked on, the left side in particular. You're a really epic artist. Keep improving.