Finger Diaries Finger Diaries

Firstly, This is rated wrong. I don't think this appropriate to have rated E. Nipples and anus cracks are hardly appropriate for just any and everyone. Secondly, the quality of the animation shows you have potential but the story/plot of this shows me that you are wasting it. You could have done so many different, and more audience friendly things with the idea of "Through* the eyes of Fingers".

A lesson on TF2 hats A lesson on TF2 hats

I'm new to animating too so *high five*. Animation takes time though. If you want quality work, you should put in some quality time with your art. I think you put this up prematurely; I think you should have taken an extra 3 days to clean this up and really make your first animation on this site worth while. I'm happy that you like it. When it comes to art, you have to love what you make even if no one else will. I do hope your next animation though, you put more work into.

catscr123 responds:

Thanks, i will try :P

My Art Teacher My Art Teacher

The animation was cute. The story was a little lacking in context; i couldn't get the jist of what exactly was going on, setting wise. The banner makes me think birthday but I can't tell who's and then there's a Santa... I did get a good giggle out of this though so high five. Hope this was helpful. Keep #arting.

Drippy Drippy

This was disturbing BUT suspensful and... unique? Lol. In my mind I knew something odd was going to happen but i wasn't sure what and I didn't expect that. Kudos on keeping me guessing until the end. My only critique is that I think the shepherd at the end was unnecessary to the story.

MIND MIND

The second this video started, I knew I was going to enjoy it. The song is soothing and the video fits it well. If i had to give any criticism to it I'd say, I don't like the purple mouths. I think they would have been better if you made them look like they were sounding out the letter "B". Hope this was helpful. Keep on #arting.

DoopSwindler responds:

Thank you for thoughtful criticism Teal, I appreciate it. I hope you keep on #arting as well :D

Dunsparce Dunsparce

The art work could clearly be better but despite that I was completely entertained so I'd say this was a good job.